Saturday, May 31, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Seth!

Wow! I can't believe Seth is 1 today! Where did this past year go?

We had Seth's pictures taken today at Walmart and for the first time, I got the CD made with all the pictures they took. He was happy to begin with, but the smiles quickly got harder and harder to capture! Good thing for nursery rhyme songs! That was the only way we got smiles! He loves those songs! Here are the pictures from today!








We are having Seth's birthday party tomorrow with the family and a couple of friends. It's nice to have a spring/summer birthday because that means the people don't always have to be in our house! That's a lot of people for our house! The joys of big families!

Here is Seth playing peek-a-boo thru a box the other day. He thought that it was very fun!

Seth is sure a boy! He loves to be outside. As soon as the door opens, he scootches over and tries to get outside. He is slowing getting used to the feel of grass. He didn't like it to begin with. Now, he loves playing in the grass, eating the grass, and getting himself really dirty! Ahhh...boys!!


This is your day Seth! We love you! We are enjoying the little man that you are becoming! You are developing such the little personality, it's hard to imagine how one little boy can be so fun loving! I am sad today because you are growing up so fast. I am also sad because I have to go back to work on Monday and I have to leave you with someone other than me. That will be very hard for me. I'm thankful that you will have your big sister with you. She will take care of you...she always does...whether you like it or not! Happy Birthday Seth! We love you. You are no longer a baby, you are our little boy now!

No comments: