Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happy Graduation Day Breana!

Well, today is Breana's Happy Graduation/Last Day at preschool. I can't believe how fast this year has gone. In only a couple of months, she will be starting kindergarten! That is so hard to believe! She is having a lot of people attend her graduation today. Gramma Ginny, Papa Dennis, Gramma Audrey, Auntie Kim, and possibly Auntie Denise are coming, other than us, so I'm sure there will be a lot of people there. They are singing some of their favorite songs, and then there are a few presentations that the teachers are making, then refreshments. Some of us are also going out for lunch beforehand. I will make sure to post pictures. (I've already downloaded the pics off my camera and deleted the memory stick...I didn't do that before her preschool Christmas concert and ran out of space after the 3rd picture!)

Oh well. Here is her graduation picture that was taken a couple of weeks ago. She was pretty proud of herself that she got to go to haircutter Audrey and have her hair done pretty. Mommy sure can't do that! Gorguous!

(It's a picture of the picture, so the quality is better in real life!)

No comments: