Thursday, September 04, 2008

Seth's First Real Haircut

I finally broke down and booked Seth his first real haircut. He had had the hair around his ears trimmed once, but not a full hair cut. Seeing it was starting to look like a mullet, it was time to head to haircutter Audrey!

These are the "before" pictures. Notice the hair around his ears and how long the back looks!





These are the "during" pictures. I was smart and bought a box of smarties before we got there. I had given him a couple before the haircut so he knew what they were. He's never had them before, and he sure liked them. We tried sitting him on the chair by himself, and he probably would have been okay, but he doesn't like having his arms hidden by anything...cape, towel, nothing...so as soon as the cape was put on, he started squirming. I ended up sitting with him so one of the other workers took pictures for us! He was squirmy at first, but then I had Breana had me smarties one at a time, and that made him sit still. (If you have more than one of anything in your hand for Seth to eat, he will take them all, stuff them in his mouth, and keep it there for about an hour! What a little chipmunk he is!)








Here are the "after" pictures. My little baby is gone and has been replaced with a little boy! The hair cut looks great. Much better! Thanks a ton Audrey!



Anyways, that was yesterday. Today, we have our first parent-teacher interview with Breana's kindergarten teacher to meet one-on-one. She goes for her first day either tomorrow afternoon or Monday. We will find out today. She is pretty excited! Along with school, she is also starting gymnastics on Tuesday and swimming lessons in a couple of weeks. Back to the routine of being really busy!

To top all that off, I'm starting back at my courses once again. I'm taking a University course this term, and again next term, and then Auditing in the spring. So please pray for me, for my sanity, and that I get through these courses okay! I've never taken courses, worked full time, had 2 kids, and have to take them to things before, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to probably go insane!

No comments: