Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Done!

Breana's snowman that she and Daddy made together!


Daddy is holding Seth up while he is standing! A little bit scary for Mommy!! His Grandpa used to do this to all of them, so he is carrying on the tradition!


Here Breana is helping Mommy study by feeding Seth his breakfast!


My St. Patricks Day kiddos!


My cutie patootie Sweetheart!

Done, done, done! I'm finally done my course! I wrote my Finance 2 exam on Saturday. And I don't have another course to do until the fall, which means this is the first time since I've had Seth that I don't have to worry about a course, and I can focus all of my attention on my family and getting my house cleaned! Yeah!!! Breana is sure loving having me back again! She and Seth were missing me pretty badly because any spare time I had was spent studying! I think I did pretty good on the exam, but I don't find out for a couple of months yet.

Breana went to Gramma Ginny's last week for a couple of days inbetween gymnastics and preschool so I could study without having to ignore her. Seth was pretty good at playing by my feet and letting me study.

No comments: