Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Well, I finally set up my own blog. Hopefully I will keep up with it.

We get possession of our new house on the 15th. We are both starting to get excited. Breana knows that we are moving to Brandon and that she will meet new friends. She seems alright with it at the moment. We'll see once we start packing and actually moving.

Breana just finished her swimming lessons. She did very well. Grandma Ginny and Papa Dennis came up to watch her. She had to put on a show, of course. I took holidays the first week and Terry took holidays the second week so we were always able to be there for them. She "graduated" from little swimmers 2 and her instructor said she was ready for level 1 swimming.

I haven't found a babysitter for Breana yet. I've put an ad in the paper, so we'll see what that brings.

Anyhoo, better get back to work.

Becky

1 comment:

m.reza said...

welcome to the world of bloggers!