Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Well, we get possession of our new house today. I forgot our camera, so I'll have to post some pictures of it as soon as I remember to bring it! I interviewed a lady last night for babysitting. Man, it sure is difficult to find someone to leave Breana with. I think I am procrastinating accepting someone because I have never had to leave her with someone I or she didn't already know. I am meeting with another young lady tonight. Hopefully I get that "feeling" about her and it will all work out.

We starting loading the trailer on Sunday. All stuff that we haven't used in ages. Some of it was still packed from our move from Brandon to Oak Lake in 2000! I guess we really need that!

Might get to ride in a brand new combine tonight. I work at the New Holland dealership here in Brandon, and my boss runs a potato farm. His employees have been invited out tonight to go ride or drive a combine. Should be fun! Never been in anything newer than a 1977 (right Dad!).

Breana has adjusted well to coming home after being with Grandma Ginny for four days. Usually she is a monster because she gets so spoiled at Grandma's, but she seemed to be good this time.

We had a family supper last night welcoming Megan back from her time with VTI (Venture Teams International, a missions group) She just got back from Peru the day the people were arrested in England. She is home for a week and then off to China to teach English for 10 months. I don't think that girl will every stay in one place very long!

Anyhoo, better go eat.

Becky

1 comment:

GrammaGinny said...

Congratulations on the possession of your house. Hope you really enjoy living in it.
Sure hope you find someone soon for Breana. It will make your life so much easier. Must go now as we are going to go and try to combine.