Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Well, we went and saw our new house again last night. I'm getting pretty excited about moving. It will be so much nicer not having to drive all the time. We met the lady that we bought the house from and she seemed really nice. She said the neighbors are nice and there is a young girl across the street that babysits, so that is good!

Breana is spending this week with Grandma Ginny. Kim, Terry's sister who usually looks after Breana, is in Alberta picking up his other sister, Megan, who is just getting back from Peru. Megan will be home for a week and a bit, then she is off to China for a year to teach English. This girl has been to India, England, Botswana, Costa Rica, Peru, and is only 21 years old! She sure has seen the globe!

We met with a lady last night about daycare in Brandon. She seemed fairly nice. She was a teacher. Both Terry and I said she was very "teacherish" after we left her house. Great minds think alike! We meet with another lady tomorrow night. She is a stay-at-home mom with a 5 and 3 year old. We'll see which one we go with after tomorrow night. We had a couple of calls last night answering my ad in the paper, and they were both men. They kinda weirded me out! I don't think I could leave Breana with a strange man. Not my idea of safe...kinda paranoid!

It's Terry's 32nd birthday day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERRY!

Breana's new saying is..."you're the best, mommy!" She says that, and then she gets heck and then says "I don't like you, mommy!" Oh, I love this 3 year old stage!

No comments: